"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week I couldn't get books from the library because we had the book fair. =( I did get some books though. =)

Borrowed:


The Battle for Skandia by John Flanagan
I've been looking to see if my library had this book and they do but it's checked out. So I borrowed it from someone because I refused to skip a book and read it.

Bought:



Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
I had read Perfect Chemistry before and I fell in love with it. I'm glad to say that I also fell in love with Rules of Attraction!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ranger's Apprentice series. It is never on the shelves in my HS Media Center. I must read Perfect Chemistry. The older girls have discovered it and say it is amazing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed Rules of Attraction. I thought it was just as good as the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I really want to start the Ranger's Apprentice series. I can't wait to hear what you think of Rules of Attraction!

    Have a great week, Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up for Rules of Attraction! I just got it and can't wait to start it. I loved PC!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete