"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nourishing the Need (6)

Nourishing the Need is a blog feature that will be posted here every week. It will feature Book Covers and Book Finds and will also give me an opportunity to let me talk anything about books!

I decided to this every other week so that maybe I can get more books during the time. So enjoy!

Book Covers:
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
I don't know hwy I really like the cover. I just really like that one half of the cover is black and white and the other half is in color. Plus I like how the one in color looks like the pictures a long time ago.


Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
It seems so plain but at the same time it's so pretty! I like the colors that they used and how the flower seems to turn into flowers that are flying away.

Book Finds:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
This story seems very interesting and unlike anything that I've ever read before. And the cover is kind of creepy but I really like it!

Timeless by Alexandra Monir
I haven't read a story like this and it sound interesting! Plus, I really the cover! The colors that they used and how not all of the model's body is shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment