"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (29)

Book Blogger Hop is a fun meme hosted by Crazy For Books. Enter your link and go hop around other blogs that are out there, ready to be discovered!

I'm proud of myself! I actually did my homework all week without waiting until the very last moment! And, I did good in the game I played this week. For those asking what sport I play, it's golf. It's a great sport even though many don't think it is.

This week's question: I try to comment on other blogs as much as I can. I'm also trying to join some social networking sites but I just need to find the time. One social network that I've joined is Twitter.

If you're visiting from the hop make sure you leave your link and I'll make sure to visit your blog!

6 comments:

  1. Happy HOP! I mainly take part in alot of the weekly memes and visit all the different blogs linked. It's been a great was to see what everyone's up to and have people in return come visit. Happy reading !

    Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to say Hi! I am already a follower.
    Have a great Weekend!
    Misha
    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow you on twitter :)

    Yeah, I try to make a post that shows "Hey, I'm actually reading what you write!" too... the "Just hopping by, come look at my site" posts to me, are fishing for followers... but obviously not caring about the question.

    Although I do understand how one could get tired of writing out so many individual responses XD

    Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin' on by! <3

    I mostly just try to post on peoples' blogs, too. I find that you make more friends that way, and more people will be likely to come back. I've gotten two regulars (that doesn't sound like much, but for a new blogger such as myself, it's the world!) and it's so much fun interacting with them! :)

    My hop :3
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you're currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I haven't read that since 9th grade and would really like to re-read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete