"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do you love Harry Potter?

If you don't then ... I don't understand how you can possibly not like Harry Potter!! Have you ever done something crazy for the love you have to the books? You can head on over to Christina's blog Books are Life and find out what crazy things I did for Harry Potter! And if you like, you can tell me what crazy things you have done for Harry Potter! And for the record I think I would prefer seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 than going to Disneyland. I think that may be because I live so close to Disneyland but who cares. Harry Potter is awesome!!! And now I'm just going on and on about Harry Potter and honestly I think I could go like this all day long if I wanted to!

1 comment:

  1. I respect my friends when they say they must watch vampire diaries or Harry Potter because they've read the books, completely understandable. But personally I've gotten sick of Harry Potter...and so have the actors and actresses starring in the movies.

    ReplyDelete