"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (40)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week was pretty awesome!! =)


Bought:
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I've read A Great and Terrible Beauty but I got it from the library. I had the last 2 and I wanted to have them all so I got it! I have Shiver and I wanted to read Linger before Forever comes out. I've heard really good things about Delirium Si I knew I had to get it!

For Review:
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
As hard as it's to believe this will be my first zombie book!

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. LINGER! Oh my flipping goodness. I absolutely adore Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I can't wait for FOREVER!

    *fan girl craze over*

    Happy reading! :)

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I want to read all three of those books! And oooh, a zombie book. Never read one... are they scary? :P

    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Linger this week too! I love zombie books so I have to check out Warm Bodies :) Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set! I got Warm Bodies this week too. I'm very excited for it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete