"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (20)

Friday!!
Book Blogger Hop is a fun meme hosted by Crazy For Books. Enter your link and go hop around other blogs that are out there, ready to be discovered!

This week I have been reading and writing more reviews. I've also been going to my golf classes. It's fun except for the part where I got a blister.

The Question: My favorite new-to-me author this year is Alexandra Bracken who wrote Brightly Woven. I just loved that book!

If you're visiting from the hop make sure you leave your link and I'll make sure to visit your blog!

13 comments:

  1. I've heard such fantastic things about Brightly Woven. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Brightly Woven sitting in my room from the library waiting to be read. Glad it comes recommended!
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really liked Brightly Woven as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I would stop by for the hop!! I hope you will have a fun filled weekend!

    Feel free to stop by my place Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just stopping by from the Hop & I'm a new follower. Loved Brightly Woven--magical! Your blog is so cute! I love the design. Looking forward to your reviews and other posts.

    Have a great weekend!
    Mary @ Book Swarm

    http://bookswarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I am just hopping by and admiring your blog! It looks like you love books just as much as I do! I am excited to have found a new booky friend! I am a new follower and you can check out my bloog at http://booksaremybff.blogspot.com/

    Happy Weekend!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. Hopping through to wish you a wonderful weekend!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Brightly Woven yet, but lots of good reviews of it! Check me out at http://jacobsbeloved.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following from the hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I named this author, too! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there! im a new follower from the hop and just wanted to say i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you The Versatile Blogger award on my blog here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found you through the hop, and I'm excited to see what else you have going on here!

    Ashley at Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing

    ReplyDelete