"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA- Favorite Blogs!

Today we're talking about our favorite blogs! I didn't put all the ones that I love but here are a few of them!



The Story Siren

The Story Siren
Who doesn't love The Story Siren? Everytime I have a question about blogging I go her blog and I know I'll most likely find what I need.


Photobucket

Electrifying Reviews
Alex always has something on his blog and I find that I always enjoy reading what he has to say.

Good Books and Good Wine

April always says what she wants to. Her reviews on books are always fun to read since she doesn't make them too professional and always says exactly what she thought of it.



Midnight Bloom Reads
Liz is a blogger from Canada! I always like seeing her book adventures from Canada.

Moonlight Book Reviews

I love visiting Erika's blog and reading anything that she has to say. And I love her background and layout!



In the Hammock Book Reviews
Ever since I started to blog I've been following Carrie. I love how she has a mixtureof YA and Romance. Romance isn't something I usually read and I like finding books that I think I may like.

DJ's Life in Fiction

I like reading his thoughts on books and his journey on publication. By the way did you know he'll publish his first book soon?

3 comments:

  1. I can happily say I know all of these - except the last one!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o Oh my gosh... wow! I feel so honoured to be included among those bloggers! Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy reading about my tales from Canada! ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for including me in this great list of bloggers, Diana!! Hope you had a great time at Armchair BEA!! Thanks again!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete