"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. Now that school has stopped taking so much time and golf season is over I can start to blog again! I missed it so much and now I'm super happy that I finally have the time to dedicate myself to it. =) These are the books that I've bought while I was gone.



Bought:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are awesome looking books! Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is a great book, and whoa, I've wanted to read Chime for a while now: hope you'll write a review for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books this week! You may want to have a copy of The Iron Knight on hand right away for when you read The Iron Queen! And I really loved Clarity too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete