"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Covers!

This is my first time participating on Top Ten Tuesday! Yay! It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! =) This week it's all about the covers!

The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
 Seeing that it's not really the dress but the corset that is showing makes me really like plus the lace that she's holding adds to it.

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
I love how dark the cover is but the pink dress gives it a pop of color. Plus I love that there's writing on it that is visible enough to know it's there.

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Them standing in the middle of the road holding hands is something that I love about the cover.

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Yeah. The moment I saw this one I knew that I loved the cover.

Torment by Lauren Kate
I really like how the dress is dark but the background is lighter.

Die For Me by Amy Plum
Since red is my favorite color and my dream is to go to Paris, I couldn't not put this one one the list.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
I just think that cover is beautiful!

Envy by Anna Godbersen
This is one of my favorites. Mainly because of the dress, how I wish I had one like that! =)

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Love how they're under the water. There's something about this one that makes me love it.


Like I said, red is my favorite color and having the cover in black and white with a pop of red is something that I loved. I also don't see a lot of black and white covers.

What covers do you like?

7 comments:

  1. I agree with all these covers. They are all so beautiful. I'm madly in love with the dress on both Fallen and Torment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely covers, and the black, white and red does stand out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen the cover of Statistical Probability. Very intriguing. Thank you!

    Here's my
    Top Ten Book Covers.
    I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous covers - my favorite from your list is Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the last two covers on your list. The entire Luxe series has such pretty covers, actually. (I think my favorite is the cover for Rumors.)

    my list: wishlist covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hush, Hush is a good one. I posted Crescendo :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    My List

    ReplyDelete