"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Books of Before (1)

Books of Before is going to be random books that I want to read and are available to read whenever I want to. They could have been published last week or last year or even more! =)

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Why: A lot of people seem to love this book and seeing their love for it and its sequal makes me want to read even more.






Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Why: I have heard of a lot of people reading this book and it's gotten to the point where I just need to read it so I know something about it. I know people either loved it or hated it so I want to know in what side I'm in.



Evernight by Claudia Gray

Why: This is one of those books that I have always wanted to read but for some reason or another I haven't read. Now that all the books are available I should probably read them soon.

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Why: This is one that I think I would really enjoy reading during the summer and hope I can actually get the chance to see if I agree with others or not, especially since a lot seem to enjoy it.



13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

Why: She gets to go to London! The idea of following what the envelopes says to do and going on an adventure is something that I would like to read about.

Have you read any of these? If you did, what did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. If I Stay and Summer series are really good! They're some of my favorite vacation reads so I hope you get to read them soon. Little Blue Envelopes sounds fun and I've been meaning to finish Withering Heights, I just seem to never be in the mood to pick it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi diana!! i need to read every single one of these too!!! great list.

    ReplyDelete