"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren! The 2 books I got this week came in the mail!


Won:
A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens
Cindy was hosting Contest Craze and I won one of the contest! So glad I was lucky enough to win because I usually have bad luck! =)

Other:
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Jennifer sent me this one from R.A.K.! So glad I have it now!

Thanks to Jennifer @ A Girl that Reads and Cindy from Princess Bookie for hosting Contest Craze and Jennifer Laurens for sending the book! =)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! I read Heist Society and liked it. I hope you do too. My YA mailbox is here and my adult mailbox is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heist Society is currently sitting in my tbr pile! ive heard great things about it, but you must let us know if you like it :) i'll be on the lookout for your future posts!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Season of Eden recently too. It looks really interesting to me!! Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it got there safe and sound. Have fun reading! (:

    ReplyDelete