"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenges!

I decided to post all the mini challenges together in 1 post. I'm not sure why I did it this way. =)

Mini Challenge #1- Hosted by IB Book Blogging

What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

Greek. I love mythology overall but I've always had something for Greek mythology. Even though my name is the name of a Roman goddess.

What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?

I don't think I've read many books that have had some type of mythology in it but with so many books coming out with mythology I plan to change this. The one book that I remember reading would have to be Percy Jackson.

Mini Challenge #6- Hosted by Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing

Pick any book you want and tell me and the world why it should be read and loved.

The book I would recommend to everyone would be Anna and the French Kiss. I just love this book! The way Stephanie writes and describes things make me want to visit Paris! And can I just say Etienne!

The second is what you would pick as your favorite of the read-a-thon.

I don't think I have much to pick from since I only manged to read 1 book. I know, sad. But my family seems to not want to let me read. Plus, I'm a really slow reader (extremely slow).

So there you have it. I didn't get much time to read or to do the other mini challenges but it was still fun to participate! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment