"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, March 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week was library week! I spent about an hour at the library and I got 2 books!

Library:


The Icebound Land by John Flanagan
I wanted this book but the library didn't have at the time so I had to wait. Now I have it and I'm eager to start reading it!
The Midwife's Apprentice by Karen Cushman
I read this one already. My review of it should be up sometime this week.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to read the Ranger's Apprentice series too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Karen Cushman's books. My favorite is Catherine, Called Birdy. I haven't read Ranger's Apprentice but they look interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading! Here's mymine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Midwives Apprentice is pretty much a classic!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Midwife's Apprentice was such a great book. I hope you love it as much as I did! c:

    ReplyDelete