"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nourishing the Need (3)

Nourishing the Need is a new blog feature that will be posted here every week. This will be a way for me to talk anything about books.

Book Covers:

I really like the idea of having a ship in the background. And of course I think the colors that they used are really and don't hurt the eyes. And I really like the dress!

The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry
I think that the cover is a pleasant thing to look at. I really like the colors that they used since they make the eye focus on something. And I really like the color of her dress!

Book Finds:

The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
It's supposed to be a retelling of Sleeping Beauty. The main character falls in love with someone that she must stay away because of a curse. I always like to see how character try to overcome stuff like this. And I really like the cover!

The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
This one is supposed to be about a man who is looking for wife who has money since Lacey Hall is near ruin. He is ready to woo any woman that has a fortune. Then he meets Ellie who has no money and you know how the story goes. Plus, I think the cover is really nice!

Did you notice that all the covers had a dress on them? =)

1 comment:

  1. I love those covers!! I think all of these are on my to-read list!!

    ReplyDelete