"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren! I have to say that after not getting books in the past weeks, I got really happy when I got some books!



Bought:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

For Review:
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens

The first 2 books I bought for school. I already read Jane Eyre so I think it'll be easier to understand it by reading it a second time! And, I will finally read Romeo and Juliet! I've been wanting to read it for a long time!

I went to Borders and bought Hex Hall! So happy I get to read it! And I'm so excited that I finally get to read a book by Jennifer Laurens! It's been a while that I've been wanting to read a book by her!

Thanks to Jennifer Laurens and The Teen Book Scene!

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Hex Hall! I really liked it and the sequel, Demonglass was even better (don't read the description for Demonglass or Hex Hall will be spoiled for you). Overprotected looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love romeo and juliet! i hope you like it too! i haven't ever read jane eyre.

    ReplyDelete