"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nourishing the Need (7)

Nourishing the Need is a blog feature that will be posted here every other week. It will feature Book Finds and will also give me an opportunity to let me talk anything about books!

Book Finds:
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
I've seen this one everywhere so I decided to check it out and I have to say that now I really want to read it! It sounds different to all those books that are out there right now so I'm excited for it.

Kindred by Tammar Stein
Another angel story but this one sounds different. I like the idea of the main character having a mission and have her accomplish it.

Vixen by Lila Fine
I started liking a lot of books that weren't from this century and more the books like historical fiction. When I saw this book I just knew I had to read it. Plus, I really like the cover!

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
What can I say about this book? I loved the first one so was excited when I saw the cover of the second book. I can't wait to see what happens between Grace and Daniel. And, don't you just love that blue color?!

2 comments:

  1. The covers for Vixen and Paranormalcy are awesome. I likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want to read vixen!! great picks!!

    ReplyDelete