"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." — Madeleine L'Engle

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nourishing the Need (8)

Nourishing the Need is a blog feature that will be posted here every other week. It will feature Book Finds and will also give me an opportunity to let me talk anything about books!

Book Finds:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
I've heard many good things about this book that now I really want to read it! Even if it's about werewolves I think it's different.

The Julian Game by Adele Griffin
I read the summary and I thought it sounded interesting. Plus that cover looks very different and interesting.

Firelight by Sophie Jordan
This one sounds different to what I've read before. And I've seen this one around a bit and heard good things about it.

Radiance by Alyson Noel
I'm interested in seeing how Noel makes a story of Riley in the afterlife. Plus, I think that having a job in the afterlife and all that stuff will be different from The Immortals series.

No comments:

Post a Comment